A wide range of material made up of cold-rolled, (black, hot, electricity as well as anodised aluminum galvanized ), hot-rolled, stainless and acid proof steel sheets and strips. Also aluminium, copper, brass, steel wire, and various plastics are suitable for our production.
Typical material thickness range is 0.2 - 20 mm.
We provide sheet metal manufacturing from single piece to large quantitys utilizing efficient and modern manufacturing methods.
- Pivatic- punching line
- Amada EMZ and FinnPower E- punching machines with automatic material handling. Sheet size: 1,5x3 m
- Laser Trumpf 6030, 4 kw Co2 with changing table. Sheet size 2x6 m
- Eccentric press on coil input 90tn and 160 tn
- Laser Marking
- Bending press 7 psc.
- Robot bending cell, max 50/kg/3m and max 20kg/1m
- Welding cell; tig mig/mag, spot welding
- Tox and Pem riveting
Concentrating operation to Viitasaari